Published 06/26/2022 at 6:40pm UTC
Page viewed 9790 times
This article walks you through the process of how to change the host for a videoconference session in SecureVideo. This will not trigger a notification to the participant(s), although any reminders sent for the session will use the new host name.
This action requires the Account Administrator or Videoconference Session Scheduler For Other Hosts role to change the host of a session. (The host of the session cannot make this change unless they also have an Admin or Scheduler role.) The new host must be a current licensed user.
If a session host is changed after the session has been connected to, all participants will have to leave and re-enter to be connected to others.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. Navigate to the session panel of the session you would like to transfer.
2. Click the "Manage" button and then select "Change Host".
3. Start typing the name of the host you want to transfer this session to, and then select their name when it appears in the autofill.
4. Once selected, the full username should populate. Click the "OK" button.
5. The dashboard should reload, and this session will no longer appear on it. You will be able to view the session on the new host's scheduling dashboard.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on June 26, 2022.